General Terms and Conditions
1. The client must pay all fees stated in the quotation as per schedule to secure bookings & services or otherwise bookings and services will be cancelled.
2. The client agrees that 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure booking with final payment to be paid 14 (fourteen) days prior to delivery of service or event date. Any cancellation within 14 ( fourteen) days will incur 100% loss of payment made.
3. The client must inform the Caterer final number of patrons and final menu order items minimum 14 (fourteen) days prior to the date of service. Whilst the Caterer endeavours to assist clients in determining the final orders, the client acknowledges that the caterer will not be held responsible for possible variance of service provision.
4. The service quoted does not include menu tasting prior to the actual event date. If the client requires this service please notify the caterer.
5. If any strike, act of God, inclement weather, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the client or the caterer, which prevents the Caterer from delivering the service for the service period in full or in part, then it will be at the risk of the Client, and the Caterer will not be obliged to refund any part of the Fee to the Client.
6. Payment can be made via Electronic transfer or Card Merchant payment. The client agrees that the card merchant fee for Visa and Mastercard is 1.5% and 3% for Amex from the grand total invoice amount.
7. Whilst all care is taken when catering for special diet requirements, please be advised that within the premises we handle nuts, seafood, shellfish, sesame seeds, wheat flour, eggs, fungi and dairy products; along with all food ingredients found in a typical food preparation environment. We also use suppliers who may also process such items within their premises. While we can certainly cater to dietary needs, the decision to consume the meal is ultimately the responsibility of the diner. Individuals with severe health threatening allergies or food intolerances might be best suited to provide their own food items.
8. All prices are exclusive of GST.